We are lucky that we can download different apps from the Play Store with several functions. Such apps are on the To-Do list apps could assist you with maintaining a schedule as-well-as plan your day. However, there are several options available on the internet, but some specific ones will be the best for you. We have shortlisted a few of them to make work simple.
Top 10 To-Do list Apps for Android
Making a schedule a day before is one of the best ideas to make sure that you have a productive day. Also, the way one needs to arrange this schedule can be a difficult procedure. This app which is developed by todoist helps to create and maintains your daily tasks. Thus, add your tasks, complete them and keep tracking. One can subscribe to it for 3 USD for a month or $36/year. Now, if you want to know more about them then you can connect with todoist’s app and software development company after buying their premium version.
- The app assists you with the organization of the work, including daily chores for convenience.
- It has some reminding tools that offer smart notifications as-well-as reminders based on the location as it has a logical alert system.
- The goal tracker allows you with, tracking and managing the weekly tasks beforehand.
- It also helps to connect with tools and many popular apps on social platforms for varied listing usages.
TickTick is one of the simple yet powerful applications for everyday work. Here you get all of the features that one expects and also cloud syncing. It makes sure that you are keeping track of all the tasks between all devices.
There is a tag system that helps you sort the widgets, tasks, and priority levels for differentiating vital tasks and location reminders. The free versions have two reminders for the tasks. If you go with the paid version then you will get improved variants for task management, collaboration support, and a lot more.
TickTick is another simple option that works well. No matter whether you go with the free or pro version. You will get features that help you to build your time and work without any delay.
- Instantly creates a to-do list.
- It sends reminders for the events that you might forget.
- There is a sleek calendar that has an intuitive interface.
- Making notes and a checklist is easy.
3. To-Do: Microsoft
If you do not try this one yet, then you must. All of the tasks are easily organizing with the due dates or list. This app will be reminding you of planning the day every morning. You can also make some visual tweaks like dark mode. Having Microsoft To-Do also means that there is task integration with over a thousand apps.
The killer feature is the integration of the apps with the ecosystem of Microsoft. It goes for both Windows and Android users. You can sync all of the tasks to Outlook if you are using the same Microsoft account.
- The app will let you organize the day plan for efficient utilization for a busy life.
- You get the option for sharing the planning and task with family and friends easily.
- It is also available with a collection of formats and templates for making lists. One can also add sub-tasks for higher versatility.
- You can use different colors for pinning the varied tasks and the daily goals for personal data.
4. Time Planner
Our next suggestion for the best do list app is Time planner. Time planner is a multifunctional app that manages all of the time and related tasks in a minute. There is no requirement for paying a personal assistant or asking anyone else to make sure that they remember the tasks. You can make a simple list within a few minutes and leave the rest of the app. There are some interesting features that you should take a look at on their official website as well.
- You won’t see any irritating advertisements. Thus, you are not disturbed.
- For fast and easy time management bubbles, it looks cute.
- There is a moon calendar and also a process that restores and backups the data.
- There are an initiative and quick approach to making a list.
Memorigi is one of the new known apps seen in the app store. There are features of attractive material designed user interface and a lot of other interesting stuff. Then among the unique features, there are floating actions, theming, and integrated weather. One might need to take some time for getting used to the organizational structure. Most of the people should be fine with their plus or free versions.
- There are real-time syncs and backup available.
- Comes with features of gesture control.
- The Nag me feature is great for getting constant reminders.
- There is a button for floating action.
6. Google Tasks
This is also one of the very famous apps that you will find on the App store. The setup and use are easy. You will be reminded about your plans and all records will save on it. Here are some vital features:
- You will be able to make notes, to-do lists, and get checks instantly.
- One can easily view and edit tasks.
- You can create the task form email directly.
This is the best app if you have a business. It will work well for a business team. There are task categories, tagging, and sorting options. Each of the tasks comes with the comment thread for clear communication as well. There is a free option for people that will like to try this one first. This will be great for work usage and not for people that are looking for something related to the individual solution.
- Task organization is easy and work can be assigned.
- One can manage unscheduled, overlapping, and dependent tasks.
This is a well-structured at the same time flexible To-Do list apps for daily usage. Many handy features will save you time. This is a good system that offers some beautiful themes and the interface is pretty simple as well.
- Note-taking and reminder facilities.
- There is a supportive and fast tool for time management.
The Ike app has some of the basic features also include notification, recurring tasks, and a lot more. You can quickly enter the task and also add the notification for pinning access from anyplace to your smartphone.
- There are options for setting reminders with smart notifications and a good alarm system.
- There are many customizable lists with templates for different task schedules.
10. Time Blocks
This is another great app for Android users. There is an intuitive option for creating all of the tasks. It will offer convenience just similar to a paper planner.
- Has an interface with a drag and drop option?
- You can also attach voice recordings, photos with the notes, and a list.
We hope that this list of best To-Do list apps will make your selection easier. And in case you use any of these do share the experience you have.
You May Also Love to Read :